Carrot Harvesting at Plan B Organic Farm


We have another opportunity to harvest at Plan B Organic Farm, this time it is carrots. The carrots are going to Hamilton food banks and beyond.

This Saturday October 23rd at 10am (to noon - approximately)
For every 5 carrots we harvest, we keep one. It adds up quickly.

I am arranging car pooling, so let me know if you are able to drive, take others, or need a ride.
If able to come, contact Juby Lee, Project Manager for Hamilton Fruit Tree Project, at jlee.eatlocal@environmenthamilton.org or call 905-549-0900.

Please bring water for yourself as well as a container / bags for your portion to take home.
Please note: there are no washroom facilities at this site as well, the carrot harvest is happening on a rental property of Plan B and NOT the address of their farm house, if you are interested in coming, I will email you the exact address.

1 comment:

  1. Hellow!

    I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.

    I have added your site to my site.

    Please link my site to your site.

    Thank you!
    http://starwind777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete